Pastcaring.com - Paul's WEB Index
This site just serves as a guide to an assortment of WEB sites managed by Paul N Brown . Most have archaeological content and each should be self contained and self explanatory.In memory of John Veitch Jnr - The Burnham Shipwrights - 2017
Special Lofts Farm Project Video - 2015
Archaeology & History
Lofts Farm Project
An extensive rescue archaeological project involving research, excavations and field work carried out by Maldon Archaeological Group between 1978 and 1986.
Online DVD Archive
Online Version of Lofts Farm Project DVD - This now contains high resolution scans of over 1000 slides as well as interim reports, plans, drawings, linked site notebooks and complete index of finds and contexts.
Available as DVD ISO Image download - LoftsDVD2020.iso (4.4G)
Site Notebooks, Plans and Drawings at high resolution
Complete set of Lofts Site Notebooks scanned with higher resolution. An introduction, plans, drawings and video have also been added.
Available as CD ISO Image download- LoftsNB-HR-2020.iso (499.3MB)
Lofts Farm Archaeology
pitcalc.pastcaring.com/archaeology.html Lofts Farm Archaeology - Promotes six distinctive Lofts Farm Project archaeological discoveries and seeks feedback to assist in the site's publication.
Pitcalc Archaeological Planning Software
pitcalc.pastcaring.com - PITCALC Software - Describes and freely distributes Pitcalc Archaeological Site Planning Software.
- Online DVD Archive
MaldonSX - Archaeology and History in Maldon Essex
Maldon Archaeology & History Reports - WEB versions of some earlier MAHG - books and reports. .
Oswestry, Shropshire History & Archaeology Guide
www.oswestry-history.co.uk - A Guide to Oswestry History & Archaeology - My site to promote interest in Oswestry & Border history & archaeology
Oswestry - OBHAG - Meetings Programme
www.pastcaring.com/OBHAG - 2020 Lecture Programme - Oswestry & Border History & Archaeology Group - Talks and visits programme.
- A Brown and Goddard Family History - The first part of a set of family history sites
- Veitch Family in Burnham-on-Crouch, Essex - The Coastguard's family in Edwardian Burnham. Site still under construction.
--- CLICK HERE --- to watch The Burnham Shipwrights - a song written by Mark Hickman and inspired by the memory of John Veitch and others who worked in the Burnham boatyard 100 years ago.Non Archaeological Sites
- orchids.pastcaring.com - Shropshire Wild Orchids - My local orchid pictures
- www.walnuts.co.uk - My very very old Company WEB site
- British Archaeological Jobs Resource (BAJR) - a lot more than just jobs
- Current Archaeology Magazine
- Irfanview Image Viewer - Billiant Free Software
- Maldon Archaeological and Historical Group
- My list of French Budget Motels